From the moment you make the call to enquire about our services you will find a friendly member of our team ready to help you with the service or information you require.
What repairs services do we provide?
All Internal and External Property Repairs including:
Plumbing, Plastering, Painting & Decorating, Drainage, General Building Repairs, Tiling, Bathroom Fitting, Kitchens, Jet Washing, Ventilation, repairs to Window and Doors, Signage, Post Boxes, Lock Changes, Grab Rails and Banisters, Parking Bay Painting, Fixtures and Fittings, Flooring, Dummy CCTV Installation, Paving, Guttering and Downpipes, Void Works, Fencing, Rubbish Clearance, PAT Testing.
We are able to assist with Heating and Electrical repairs.
Creating value for money
DMS review all projects individually prior to quoting or commencement, to identify the best service we can provide to the organisation, tenant or home owner and establishing the most efficient way to deliver the project. This ensures our dedicated team provide the most effective service with minimal disruption for all concerned.
DMS strive to create value for money, our commitment is the same for any client, private individual, social or commercial organisation. All services are constantly under review. This allows our company to continuously improve our services, products and equipment, enabling us to innovate and consistently maintain a high quality of service.
Our ultimate aim is to sustain a strong community driven business throughout Kent and the South East.
How do we ensuring you or your tenants will feel comfortable with our Repairs Team entering your home or work environment?
Our service and commitment to you…
We really are the all-in-one Contractor
- We promise a quick response to all initial enquiries
- We will take a full and concise Project Brief, detailing your requirements
- We will agree a specific time and date to conduct a site based review of the project or commence work
- We will provide a written Estimate with 48 hours
- We will give you the name of the employee(s) who conduct the work
- Punctuality with be guaranteed
- Our experienced Maintenance & Repairs Teams wear full DMS uniform and Photo ID badges
- We will arrive on site in sign written company vehicles
- Whilst on site we will ensure all Health & Safety compliance is adhered to
- Once works are completed our Team will ensure the area is left clean and tidy
- We will not leave site until we are sure you are 100% happy with all works carried out
- We will provide you with a Satisfaction Feedback form for you to complete
- We will formally respond to any recommendations you make as a result of completing the Satisfaction form
During the project communication is maintained between DMS Managers and Property Care Teams via work mobile phones issued on a daily basis, this allows us to stay in constant contact to ensure works are running on time and without issue.
All staff are directly employed by us and highly experienced within their profession to enable us to ensure good quality of workmanship on every job no matter how large or small.
Where Void Works are required access is arranged and works booked in to complete within 10 working days though usually completed within 5 days, Managers are informed of the exact completion date. All Void Works are then deep cleaned ready for immediate occupation, creating a greater volume of Void turn over.
Communication between Housing Managers and DMS is maintained via email and telephone on a daily basis. Works are booked with flexibility of priority / urgent works, Housing Managers are supplied with set completion dates.
DMS is registered with the Environment Agency to enable us to dispose of rubbish following clearance of excess rubbish from bin areas and Void clearances.
Vehicles and Equipment are regularly serviced and the shortest routes between jobs / sites are planed and followed by our drivers to help keep our carbon footprint as low as possible.
95% of our employees are First Aider certified to help ensure their welfare in any working environment.
The combination of good management and quality control, training and investing in our employees has proven us successful within our industry and enables us to deliver the high quality, professional, reliable services in which we are dedicated to providing.