From the moment you make the call to enquire about our services you will find a friendly member of our team ready to help you with the service or information you require.
What caretaking services do we provide?
Regular and one off attendance provided including: litter picking, street cleaning, leaf fall clearance, gully clearance, sharps removal, rubbish removal, emptying off litter bins, maintenance of street signage, fire alarm testing, weed and moss removal from hard surfaces, sanitising, lighting renewal, barrier maintenance, animal waste collection.
Creating value for money
DMS strive to create value for money; our commitment is the same for any client, be they a private individual, social or commercial organisation. We understand the community’s needs and are confident we can meet their needs.
DMS will visit all sites and properties individually to identify the best service we can provide to the client and the most efficient way to deliver this, allowing our dedicated team to provide the most effective service with minimal disruption to the tenants particularly when working at site on a regular basis. This also allows us to help keep service charges to a minimum.
DMS strive to create value for money, our commitment is the same for any client, private individual, social or commercial organisation. All services are constantly under review. This allows our company to continuously improve our services, products and equipment, enabling us to innovate and consistently maintain a high quality of service.
Our ultimate aim is to sustain a strong community driven business throughout Kent and the South East.
How do we ensure you or your tenants will feel comfortable with our Grounds Maintenance Team working at your home or work environment?
Our service and commitment to you…
We really are the all-in-one Contractor
- We promise a quick response to all initial enquiries
- We will take a full and concise Project Brief, detailing your requirements
- We will agree a specific time and date to conduct a site based review of the project or commence work
- We will provide a written Estimate with 48 hours
- On confirmation of works these are scheduled in on a regular rota, punctuality with be guaranteed
- DMS management will introduce themselves to clients and area monitors prior to commencement of work exchanging contact details to enable direct communication
- We will give you the name of the employee(s) who conduct the work, including the Team Leader allowing tenants to build a rapport with DMS staff
- Our experienced Caretaking Teams wear full DMS uniform and Photo ID badges
- We will arrive on site in sign written company vehicles
- Whilst on site we will ensure all Health & Safety compliance is adhered to
- A combination of cleaning, caretaking and grounds maintenance to any site is available on request helping to reduce service charges
During the project communication is maintained between DMS managers and Caretaking Teams via work mobile phones issued on a daily basis, this allows us to stay in constant contact to ensure works are running on time and without issue.
This also allows Team Leaders to contact Management regarding any urgent health and safety issues. DMS management relay this information immediately to the client including recommendations for repair or rectification and this enables us to help provide and maintain a safe environment for the community.
All Teams are directly employed by us and experienced within their profession to enable us to ensure good quality of workmanship on every job no matter how large or small. Each employee completes in house training on our procedures / practises to ensure sites are clean and without debris maintaining high standards throughout.
Vehicles and equipment are regularly serviced to ensure high performance is maintained at all times. The shortest routes between jobs / sites are planed and followed by our drivers to help keep our carbon footprint as low as possible.
DMS continually invests in the highest quality / latest technology of cutting equipment to ensure a professional result is achieved every time. 95% of our employees are First Aider certified to help ensure their welfare in any working environment.
The combination of good management, quality control, training and investing in our employees has proven us successful within our industry and allows us to deliver the high quality, professional, reliable services we are dedicated to providing.
DMS is registered with the Environment Agency to enable us to dispose of rubbish following clearance of excess rubbish.